I know there's only 10 seconds - but is this okay?
From fantastic fiction to harry potter like books and descriptive language, Eva Ibbotson, an award-winning novelist, is most definitely the author you need to check out at the library.
Or listen to that with this link: http://vocaroo.com/?media=vk9hslZpnpjjHCKvi
Or listen to that with this link: http://vocaroo.com/?media=vk9hslZpnpjjHCKvi
I am totally not done yet, and if you have suggestions, feel completely free to give them to me!
http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/57462.Eva_Ibbotson
Check out some good quotes of hers on that site!
http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/57462.Eva_Ibbotson
Check out some good quotes of hers on that site!
4 comments:
Maddy, thats awesome! You even put a SSS teqnique, but maybe you could say in the middle is most definitely absalutly the author you must check out at the library!
Of course with expression though.
Thanks for the idea! Do you think it's too short. I do. But we do only have 10 seconds.
Maybe, I don't know 20 sec
It has to be 10 seconds, though.
Post a Comment