Welcome!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Winter Travels (Part A)

On Friday morning I flew from Singapore to Hong Kong for 3 and a half hours on Cathay Pacific. The whole time my brother and I watched movies and tv shows on our iPad. When we got to Hong Kong we chilled, ate, and streched for 2 hours in the lounge before boarding the 14 hour flight to Toronto, Canada. I absolutely HATE sleeping on airplanes (though I'm kinda used to it because we do it every summer) but I managed to sleep for 5 hours (at the minimum) and the rest of the time I watched movies. When we got to Toronto my grandpa picked us up from the airport and we drove to my Grandparents house. My cousins, aunts and uncles, and grandmother (all on my dad's side) were there waiting for us. After many hugs, we sat down to eat dinner. I may not have slept very well due to jet lag that night but when I was asleep, I dreamed of the wonderful holiday season that was just beginning.

5 comments:

Maddy Z said...

It is so cold her! The keys on the computer keyboard have frostbite! (just joking... but they are REALLY cold)

berrysweetπ said...

Frostbite!

You need to make a semester post, just to let you know.

Maddy Z said...

Really? What do I need in it? Thanks for telling me!

Unknown said...

Think about topics you would like to write poems about as you enjoy your trip. Be observant.

Poetry is our next unit.

Maddy Z said...

Okay...