The academic life of Madeleine Zemans.
good and evilfriendshipsfamily
me
me... haha...
needs to be deeper than that.. look for peotry in every day items... salt and pepper pots, the colors of the carpet, the lines on roads - be more observant..!we'll learn all this when you get back..hope you are enjoying the break
Maddy, maybe you could try doing a poem on Christmas...
I am enjoying the break! Han, I'm not writing poetry yet, I'm just finding ideas for it because it's our next unit in writing!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
good and evil
friendships
family
me
me... haha...
needs to be deeper than that.. look for peotry in every day items... salt and pepper pots, the colors of the carpet, the lines on roads - be more observant..!
we'll learn all this when you get back..
hope you are enjoying the break
Maddy, maybe you could try doing a poem on Christmas...
I am enjoying the break!
Han, I'm not writing poetry yet, I'm just finding ideas for it because it's our next unit in writing!
Post a Comment